BLUEPRISM TRAINING – BLUEPRISM CERTIFICATION
BluePrism Training – BluePrism Certification
⏱️ 40 hours | 🎓 67K Participants | 116 Reviews
Plans & Pricing
30 Hours of Videos.
Latest BluePrism tool provided
Lifetime free Upgrade
Course completion Certificate
Instructor Led Training
Latest BluePrism tool provided
30 Hours E-Learning Videos.
Learn Whenever & Wherever.
Lifetime free Upgrade
Course Completion Certificate
4 Hours E-Learning Videos.
Learn Whenever & Wherever
Lifetime free Upgrade
NO instructor led training
NO Tenant Access
NO Technical Support
NO tool will be provided
Master Blue Prism Training with Cloud Certification expert. Our course experts are certified lead/solution architects, having 10+ years of experience in Blue Prism.
Enroll for Blue Prism Training Live session & get Blue Prism Training Self-paced for FREE
Two months Blue Prism Tenant Access
Blue Prism certification: complete set of readable documents in PDF format
Every session is recorded & shared
Real-time assignments & case studies for better understanding
Lifetime access to video library & materials
Blue Prism training course duration 40+ hours
Support Team: 24*7 supports
Blue Prism is automating processes across multiple business application. It can be intelligently be trained to analyze large amounts of data from software processes and translate them to trigger for new actions, responses, and communication with other systems.
It is a non-invasive application that requires minimum integration with the existing IT setup while delivering productivity by replacing human effort to complete the task.
- Premium PDF Materials
- Free Demo Video
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Resume Building
- Career Assistance
- BluePrism latest tool provided
- Basic programming skills
- Strong Logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Freshers or Graduates
- Software Engineers
- Web Developers
- Product or Application Developers
- Professionals from the Operations and Support Team
What Will I Learn?
- Comprehensive understanding of Blue Prism and its working prinipals
- Workflow and life cycle of RPA using Blue Prism
- Overview of workflow and life cycle of UiPath & Automation Anywhere
- Real-time hands-on exposure to project scenario
- Learn best industrial practices from experts
Top Hiring Company
Topic For This Course
- Why to automate repetitive tasks/process
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and lifecycle
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Overview of Process Studio
- Running a Process
- Process Validation
- Decision Stage
- Calculation Stage
- Circular Paths
- Controlling Play
- Set Next Stage
- Collections and Loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages for Organization
- Input Parameters
- Stepping and Pages
- Data Item Visibility
- Data Types
- Output Parameters
- Start-up Parameters
- Control Room
- Process Outputs
- Introduction to Object Studio
- Business Objects
- Action Stage
- The Process Layer
- Creating a Business Object55
- Application Modeller
- Spying Elements
- Attribute Selection
- Attach and Detach
- Action Inputs and Outputs
- Data Items as Inputs
- Error and Case Management
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exceptions
- Preserving the Current Exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
- Exception Handling in Practice
- Queue Items
- Work Queue Configuration
- Pause and Resume
- Safe Stop
- Collection Actions
- Choice Stage
- System Manager
- Process/Business Object Grouping
- Process and Object References
- Export and Import
- Release Manager – Packages and Releases
- Order System Process
- Consolidation Exercise Checklist
- Submitting Your Completed Solution
Request More Information
My experience at CloudCertification for the Workday HCM training has been great. The trainer was highly knowledgeable on Workday HCM and integration, and I have learned a lot in a period of 2 months. I would highly recommend CloudCertification for Workday training.
I joined multiple demo sessions on youtube and elsewhere and found CloudCertification as the best. Most Effective, lowest in price, and good support team.
Natalie Daddario.Workday Engineer
The live instructor was good and cleared all the doubts. The course with CloudCertification has been well designed and admittedly been an excellent encounter because the instructors had vast experience.
Angelina JolieWorkday HRIS Analyst
Question and Answer
Yes, Cloudcertification provides a 100% money-back guarantee on fulfilling all the below checkpoints
1. This offers is only on instructor-led training
2. 95% class attendance
3. In the Test, you have to score 95% marks conducted by Cloudcertification.
At Cloudcertification, you’ll never miss a Session! You will be provided with the recorded class of that day.
Post-enrollment will provide access immediately, and you can start the course right away.
Cloudcertification works towards providing the best training & certification. We offer real-time case studies, interview preparation and resume assistant
We do not offer placement.
The certification process plays a crucial role in getting the job you want. It shows that you’ve gained the necessary skills to manage crucial jobs in the real world with minimal or no help from your colleagues. Companies are focusing on hiring those with qualifications and are providing huge salary packages. We will provide all required courses to earn in obtaining the certification. Cloud Certification Trainings encompasses every aspect of shaping you into a professional certified by providing you with the professional and technical knowledge that will help your career to be successful.
As such, there is no prerequisite. The tool is a simple drag and drop with a set of blocks in the automation process.
But to master the course, you must have a basic understanding of flowchart and logical understanding of the project.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is automating processes across multiple business application. It can be intelligently be trained to analyze large amounts of data from software processes and translate them to trigger for new actions, responses, and communication with other systems.
RPA is described as a software development toolkit that allows engineers to quickly create software robots (knows as ‘Bots’) to automate rules-driven business processes.
At the core, an RPA system imitates human interventions that interact with internal IT systems. It is a non-invasive application that requires minimum integration with the existing IT setup while delivering productivity by replacing human effort to complete the task.
Blue Prism software is considered as a set of tools, run-time environments and libraries for RPA. This has built-in support which connects the business objects to many types of application user interfaces which include windows interfaces, browser-based HTML interfaces, mainframe applications which is accessed via terminals, and also other interfaces which are built using Java. This technology is used in the IT sector and the business people who are working together. In order to set things up, IT must be involved originally and the deployments should be configured. Blue Prism software is considered as a set of tools, run-time environments, and libraries for RPA. This has built-in support which connects the business objects to many types of application user interfaces which include windows interfaces, browser-based HTML interfaces, mainframe applications which is accessed via terminals, and also other interfaces which are built using Java. This technology is used in the IT sector and the business people who are working together. In order to set things up, IT must be involved originally and the deployments should be configured.
Through Blue Prism, the business, customers and partners will be assisted where there will also be a digital workforce across various organizations. Blue Prism, is a software development company, invented Robotic Process Automation (RPA) which further showcases that the company is top-notch in software development. The blue prism software makes sure that the business operations are done in a cost-effective and agile manner because of the automation of rule-based, manual and repetitive back-office processes which in turn improves the accuracy because of the developed “Digital Workforce”. The unique aspect of the Blue Prism tool is that it offers flow chart like designer where it has a drag and drops feature to automate each and every step of the business processes.
- The essential features of Blue Prism include:
There can be central management of the virtual workforce of software robots which is secure and scalable.
- A total automation solution which makes sure that there are queue management and work distribution
- There are many more features included like encrypting, load balancing and audit. The robots are also defined and managed centrally.
- There can be automation of XML, Excel, Image, PDF, CSV, etc.
- One need not write any code while using the Blue Prism tool.
- Blue Prism automates the software developed in Mainframe, Java, windows application and web-based.
Blue Prism is a set of runtime environments, tools, and libraries for RPA, the software robot of it has two main parts i.e. Process Studio and Object Studio.
Object Studio: Through object studio, one can create a Visual Business Object (VBO), which is created to interact with other applications. It should be noted that Object Studio is much like Process Studio but the key differences include:
- Object Studio offers “stage” which is not present in Process Studio.
- Object Studio has two default pages rather than the Main Page.
- The pages are not organized as a hierarchy but as flat groups
The advantages of developing a VBO include:
- Scalability and consistency
- There is lesser bot creation time which results in subsequent processes
- Bot maintenance becomes easy because the system changes need to be updated in only one location rather than each process.
Process Studio: Process studio is similar to that of a traditional flow chart. In this area, the actual process is created. Apart from the features which are offered by Object Studio, there is also control loops, business logic, object call and variables to be sequenced and also tested invisible business flow. Each Page of the Process Studio has a tab and the process which is defined in the Process Studio is equal to a flowchart.
The process is more of like a human user which implements software robot’s logic. This is also similar to the personal interaction with many applications in order to carry out a series of steps where it can invoke actions in order to carry out the same steps.
The benefits of Process Studio include:
- Each process is defined by using one or more pages
- Every page contains many data and stages
- Process Studio always begins at its Main Page
- The process mimics like a human user who types and thinks very fast.
- The process needs to be published and it is only then that it can be visible to the Control Room
- Process Studio allows the user to design the logic where it assembles the design surface graphically.
In order to implement RPA system in any company or organization, a real process is needed to do useful tasks and for that to happen, it needs to work with an external application. The interface to the application is never contained in the process diagram but there is a separate diagram called Business Object.
The Business Object is configured in a distinct environment called as Object Studio and not in Process Studio. Through Business Object, there can be an interface to a single application and it is not exposed to a control room. It is always used by a process and is never used on its own.
- One does not need IT skills and it can be implemented in 4 to 6 weeks
- The company can have the highest return of ROI
- There is feature rich and robust analytics suite
- The building of automated and highly efficient end-to-end business processes
- There is a Custom Permission feature which allows user-specific access to robots, robot groups, and processes for secure robotic automation process.
- It is estimated that the average salary of the RPA professional is around $63000
- There is an increase in demand for RPA professional and it is estimated that more than 5 million jobs will be available by 2020 in the automation and robotics industry
- Since it is code free, literally anyone can learn Blue Prism without any previous knowledge in coding.
- This course can be taken up by Flowchart Engineers, IT Experts, Automation Students, Executive Specialists, Business Professionals, and Fresh Graduates
Blue Prism is the need of the hour software which will be implemented in many organizations in the coming future. This is the reason why its demand will increase more than ever. Asha24, in this context, provides the best RPA tutorials i.e. blue prism tutorials where they provide impeccable blue prism training material so that anyone can learn blue prism and receive blue prism certification.
A successful career is only a click away. Use this opportunity and become proficient in the blue prism.
Workday HCM Certification Training
Workday Payroll Certification Training
Workday Integration Certification Training
Workday Finance Certification Training
Workday Tenant Access
Trending Certification Courses
Blueprism Certification Training
Microsoft Azure Certification Training
Sailpoint Certification Training
Robotic Process Automation Certification Training
Power BI Certification Training
Mulesoft Certification Training
AWS Certification Training
Pega Certification Training
OpenSpan Certification Training
UiPath Certification Training