POWER BI TRAINING – POWER BI CERTIFICATION
Power BI Training – Power BI Certification
⏱️ 40 hours | 🎓 68K Participants | 116 Reviews
Plans & Pricing
40 Hours of Videos.
Lifetime free Upgrade
Course completion Certificate
Instructor Led Training
40 Hours E-Learning Videos.
Learn Whenever & Wherever.
Lifetime free Upgrade
Course Completion Certificate
4 Hours E-Learning Videos.
Learn Whenever & Wherever
Lifetime free Upgrade
NO instructor led training
NO Technical Support
Power BI Training with Cloud Certification expert. Our course experts are certified lead/solution architects, having 10+ years of experience in Power BI.
Enroll for Power BI Training Live session & get Power BI Training Self-paced for FREE
Power BI certification: complete set of readable documents in PDF format
Every session is recorded & shared
Real-time assignments & case studies for better understanding
Lifetime access to video library & materials
Power BI training course duration 40+ hours
Support Team: 24*7 supports
Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, visualize and discover what’s important, and share that with anyone or everyone you want.
- Premium PDF Materials
- Free Demo Video
- Interview Questions and Answers
- Resume Building
- Career Assistance
- Sailpoint latest tool provided
- Windows 8.1
- .NET 4.6.2
- Memory at least 2 GB available
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
What Will I Learn?
- Having a knowledge in basics, foundation and the fundamentals of Power BI Framework
- Power BI functionality and integration to other modules is described in detail
- Design and configure the Power BI along with user training for the end-user
- Power BI Certification Assistance and Referral for certification immediately
- In-depth Security, Business Process Data conversion report, migration and concepts of integration
Top Hiring Company
Topic For This Course
- Welcome to the Course
- Understanding the Power BI Tools
- Installing Power BI & Connecting to Data
- The “Locale” used in the curriculum
- Working with the query Editor
- Working with the data model and creating a visualization
- Course outline
- Overview of workflow in Power BI desktop
- Introduction to different views of data model
- Taking a closer look at the query editor interface
- Required Power BI Settings
- What is query Editor ?
- About the attached data
- Connecting Power BI Desktop to the data
- Understanding Append Queries
- Editing Columns
- Replacing Values
- Formatting Data
- Pivoting & Unpivoting Columns
- Splitting Columns
- Creating a new Group for the queries
- Intro Star Schema
- Duplicating & Referencing Queries
- Entering Data Manually
- Merging Queries
- Creating an Index Column
- Duplicating Column and extracting info
- Creating Conditional Columns
- Performing Basic Mathematical Operations
- Improving Performance and Loading Data into Data Model
- Module Summary
- Module introduction
- Query Editor & the data model. Why are they different ?
- Introduction to relationships
- Editing relationships
- Concepts are cardinality
- Cross Filter selection & Many to many relationship
- Active properties
- M-Language & DAX. How are they different?
- DAX | Measures | Calcualted Values
DAX will include complex functions like Calculate, SUM, SUMX, RELATED, ALLEXCEPT, CONCATENATE, LOOKUPVALUE, IF, SEARCH, DATEADD, DIVIDE and many more.
- Categorizing Data
- Module intro
- Report view interface
- Creating visuals
- Add tooltips and interactions/markings
- Data color
- Hierarchies & Drill down
- Formatting charts & Sorting
- Introduction to slicers
- Tree maps & Tables
- Types of filters
- Multi-row cards
- Combined visuals & waterfalls
- Module summary
- Module Introduction
- Why Power Bi Service ?
- Comparison Power BI Free & Premium
- Logging into Power Bi Service
- Interface overview
- Importing data from Desktop to Service
- Dataset menu
- Working on reports
- Dashboard overview
- Workspace & Gateways
- Installing Gateways – Personal & On-premise
- Working alone or collaboating with colleagues
- Collaborating in App Workspace
- Sharing the results
- Publishing the app
- Content packs from online services
- Power Bi Mobile Overview
- Excluding dataset from sharing
- Module Summary
- JSON Data
- Importing data from rest of the APIs
- Setting up a SQL Server
- Importing data from SQL Server
- Basic Power App Concept
- Canvas Apps | Navigation | Customization
- Contents (Galleries, Data Cards , Forms, Triggers, Functions & Formulas, Edit Forms, Text Boxes)
Request More Information
My experience at CloudCertification for the Workday HCM training has been great. The trainer was highly knowledgeable on Workday HCM and integration, and I have learned a lot in a period of 2 months. I would highly recommend CloudCertification for Workday training.
I joined multiple demo sessions on youtube and elsewhere and found CloudCertification as the best. Most Effective, lowest in price, and good support team.
Natalie Daddario.Workday Engineer
The live instructor was good and cleared all the doubts. The course with CloudCertification has been well designed and admittedly been an excellent encounter because the instructors had vast experience.
Angelina JolieWorkday HRIS Analyst
Question and Answer
Yes, Cloudcertification provides a 100% money-back guarantee on fulfilling all the below checkpoints
1. This offers is only on instructor-led training
2. 95% class attendance
3. In the Test, you have to score 95% marks conducted by Cloudcertification.
At Cloudcertification, you’ll never miss a Session! You will be provided with the recorded class of that day.
Post-enrollment will provide access immediately, and you can start the course right away.
Cloudcertification works towards providing the best training & certification. We offer real-time case studies, interview preparation and resume assistant
We do not offer placement.
Power BI Certification
The certification process plays a crucial role in getting the job you want. It shows that you’ve gained the necessary skills to manage crucial jobs in the real world with minimal or no help from your colleagues. Companies are focusing on hiring those with qualifications and are providing huge salary packages. We will provide all required courses to earn in obtaining the certification. Cloud Certification Trainings encompasses every aspect of shaping you into a professional certified by providing you with the professional and technical knowledge that will help your career to be successful.
Business intelligence is a technology-driven method. It helps you to analyze data and to provide actionable information which helps corporate executives, business managers, and other users to take decisive business decisions.
Power BI is a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tool which helps you to convert data from the various data source into interactive dashboards and BI reports. It provides multiple software connectors and services.
Here are four primary reasons for using Power BI tool:
- Pre-built dashboards and reports for SaaS Solutions.
- Power BI allows real-time dashboard updates.
- Offers Secure and reliable connection to your data sources in the cloud or on-premises
- Power BI offers fast deployment, hybrid configuration, and secure environment.
- Helps you in data exploration using natural language query
Power BI is mainly used by:
- PMO – Project Management Office
- Business & Data Analyst
- Developer & Database Administrator
- IT Team, IT Professional
- Consumer for End User Report
- Data Scientist
Here, are the main drawbacks of Power BI:
- Dashboards and reports only shared with users having identical email domains.
- Power Bl does not mix imported data, which is accessed from real-time connections.
- Power BI can’t accept file size larger than 1 GB.
- Dashboard does not accept or pass user, account, or other entity parameters.
Three important power BI tool are:
- Power BI Desktop—It is used for desktop computers
- Power BI service—It is an online software as a service tool
- Mobile Power BI apps—They are used for iOS and Android devices.
- Power Query: It allows you to discover, access, and consolidate information from different sources.
- Power Pivot: A modeling tool.
- Power View: It is a presentation tool for creating charts, tables, and more.
- Power Map: Helps you to create geospatial representations of your data.
- Power Q&A: Allows you to use natural language to get answers to questions.
Important Data sources used in Power BI Desktop are:
- Power BI
- Online Services
Power Map can display visualizations which are geographical in nature. That’s why some kind of location data is needed, for example, city, state, country or latitude and longitude.
- It allows you to drill through the page, bookmarks, and selection pane.
- It allows you to create various tiles like web content, images, textbox, and integrate URLs.
- Allows you to set report layout to mobile view.
Workday HCM Certification Training
Workday Payroll Certification Training
Workday Integration Certification Training
Workday Finance Certification Training
Workday Tenant Access
Trending Certification Courses
Blueprism Certification Training
Microsoft Azure Certification Training
Sailpoint Certification Training
Robotic Process Automation Certification Training
Power BI Certification Training
Mulesoft Certification Training
AWS Certification Training
Pega Certification Training
OpenSpan Certification Training
UiPath Certification Training